Consolidating your Credit Cards, Personal Loans, or any other high interest rate debts on to your mortgage is a smart way to save yourself hundreds of dollars a month while being able to make one easy payment.
Conor Cappa, Executive Loan Consultant.San Diego, CA
Why would I consolidate debt into my mortgage?
- Interest Paid on the mortgage is tax deductible as opposed to interest paid on the debt.
- Pay off debt quicker.
- More money going towards your principal versus interest.
How does Debt Consolidation work into my Mortgage?
- Roll all your debt into one payment.
- Refinance high-interest debt into your low interest rate mortgage.
- Consolidate 2 mortgages into 1.
Loan Options for Debt Consolidation:
- Cash Out Refinance
- 15-Year Fixed
- 30-Year Fixed
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- VA Loan