Benefits of a 30-Year Mortgage:
- By spreading a loan over a 30 year period, you’re able to make a large purchase that you wouldn’t usually be able to make.
- You can refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value.
- A 30-year mortgage has a low monthly payment, allowing cash flow to be dispersed in other areas of your life.
- You can write off the mortgage interest for a tax break.
- You can pay off the loan early to decrease overall interest charge
30 year fixed-rate mortgages make the most sense in today's market, as the rate is nearly identical to the 15 year fixed, but with a much more flexible payment schedule. We have ZERO pre-payment penalties, so you can pay off your mortgage at your own pace.
Alex McKenzie, Executive Loan ConsultantSan Diego, CA