Benefits of a VA Home Loan:
- Unlike conventional loans, fees are limited by the government on a VA Loan.
- You don’t pay Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Refinance up to 100% of your Home’s Value.
- You can use your VA benefits more than once.
- Purchase a Home with NO down payment.
- If you’re already in a VA Home Loan, you can refinance into The VA Streamline Program (VA IRRRL).
VA Streamline Refinance:
The VA Streamline Refinance is also known as the Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL). The IRRRL allows you to refinance your current VA mortgage interest rate to a lower rate than you are currently paying.
Benefits of an IRRRL:
- Income & Employment Verification is waived.
- Bank Account & Credit Score Verification is not needed.
- No Appraisal is required
- Refinance your current mortgage interest rate to a lower rate than you’re currently paying.
VA loans are the best loans available on the market because there is no down payment on purchases, fees are capped depending on the veteran's status, and they offer the lowest rates in the industry. With that being said, due to Global Equity's lending status with the VA, we have a $1,000 best loan guarantee that there is not another lender in the country that can beat the loan programs we offer to our veterans.
Dustin Rosenberg, Executive ManagerSan Diego, CA